Nha Trang Cultural City Tour by car plus mud bath
This tour is not for tourists on cruise ships
Depart at 8 am Return at 2:30 pm. The real cultural trip. An excellent insight into the history and culture of the city and also that of the Vietnam.
Join this excursion to visit a selection of the numerous cultural attractions situated in Nha Trang. You will be taken from the south to the north of Nha Trang to visit the following attractive places:
1. Ponagar Cham Tower – The Champa Kingdom flourished for over a thousand years. This tower complex overlooking the Cai River is perhaps the best preserved of all Cham sites. Dedicated to the goddess Uroja, the central tower features a black stone sculpture of the deity. Local villagers still bring offerings of flowers and incense to her shrine. An outstanding example of Cham architecture, panoramic views of the surrounding bay and countryside.
2. Hon Chong Promontory – This small, rocky peninsula juts out into the South China Sea and offers fine views of the bay, the coast and the offshore islands.
3. Long Son Pagoda – Dragon-shaped balustrades flank the entrance to the pagoda. The sanctuary is decorated with murals and images of the Buddha. The sanctuary is decorated with murals and images of the Buddha. Behind the pagoda sits an enormous white Buddha built in 1965. The Buddha commemorates those monks who protested the abuses of the Diem regime by setting themselves a flame.
4. Dam Market: Let your personal guide show you some of the most selective silk and handicraft shops, along with the popular Dam market. You will not only have the chance to shop till you drop, but to meet with the best local tailors and sample the traditional Vietnamese culinary delights.
5. Thap Ba Mud Bath Center: Relax and gain your health in mud bathing and minerals springs swimming. It is believed that these treatments not only reduce stress, but also alleviate pain in the bones and joints, gout, and various skin conditions ( 2 hours )
Including: guide, Vietnamese food for lunch, entrance fee, car
Clothing: respectfully dressed, covered shoulders and chest, long pants or skirts.
Should bring: hat or cap, sunglasses, sun cream, your swimming costumes ( or you can borrow swimming costumes in the mud bath center.
The price is for tourists who stay in the tourist center in the city. If you stay far from the tourist center ( Amiana Resort, or resorts on the way to the airport , Mia Resort, Anam Resort…. ), please contact us for a new quote
Hotline: 0914047406 or +84 914047406
Mr Dung Pham (English French speaking)
Whatsapp: +84 914047406
Why book with us?
1- Reputation: We live in the recommendation of our nice clients. We respect your time and your money.
2- Value for money: We don’t claim to be the cheapest, but we do believe we offer very good value.
3- Legitimacy: Your tour is operated by a fully licensed travel agency to protect you under the law. Nha Trang City Tour, Nha Trang City Tour, Nha Trang City Tour, Nha Trang City Tour, Nha Trang City Tour, Nha Trang City Tour, Nha Trang City Tour