Full Day Cyclo Ha Noi City Tour (Daily departure)
Morning pick up from your Hotel. Full day cyclo ride to visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum. Enjoy the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting-place. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts.
Lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda, founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049 the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi. Head back to central Hanoi to visit the oldest pagoda in Vietnam – Tran Quoc. Take a relaxing walk along Thanh Nien street next to the famous West Lake and visit Quan Thanh temple before having lunch at restaurant nearby
After lunch proceed to visit the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam – Vietnam’s first university constructed in 1070, its gardens and well-preserved architecture offers a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past. We will then take you past Hoan Kiem Lake, see the peaceful waters, and visit Ngoc Son temple. For the end of the tour journey cyclo around the trading area in Hanoi Old Quarter. Free for shopping. End of services. Finish your tour .
(Seasonal prices apply and will be confirmed when booking! All rates are quoted in US$)
Tour price includes:
- All pick up, sightseeing and transfer by cyclo
- Entrance fees
- Water puppet show
- Dinner at the local restaurant
- English speaking tour guide
Tour price excludes:
- Travel insurance
- Drinks and tipping at customer’s discretion
- Other expenses not mention in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (shooting gun, telephone calls…).
- If you agree to book, please email us how many people you are, all your fullnames, name of your hotel, room numbers, day of activities.