Hoa Lu Tam Coc Tour
Pick up at your hotel at 8.30am then leave Hanoi for Hoa Lu – Tam Coc, you have chances to view the landscapes along the roadsides. Arrive in Ninh Binh province at 10.30am, then we visit Hoa Lu, an ancient capital of Vietnam from 968 AD to 1010 AD during the Dinh and early Le Dynasties. In Hoa Lu ancient capital left behide two small temples of the Kings each one nearly a thousand years old.
Pick up at the hotel in Ha Noi and then leave for Ninh Binh province (100 km south of Hanoi). Arrival at Hoa Lu which is once depicted the ancient capital of Viet Nam, settled in the 10th century. Visit temples of two dynasties of Dinh and Le with the unique architectures from the old times. Short break for lunch at the local restaurant. Take the sampans boat to visit Tam Coc (Three Caves) to drift down the river among the villages, mountains and lush rice fields. Pass through 3 caves “Hang Ca – First cave, Hang Hai -Second cave, Hang Ba – Third cave” to get a unique feeling of the mesmerizing underground system.
Boat returns to the dock for taking the bus back to Hanoi. Finish your Full day Hoa Lu – Tam Coc tour .
- PRIVATE TOUR:
Tour price includes:
- A/c private car/van/minibus for pick up, transfer & sightseeing as per program.
- All entrance fees
- Tam Coc boat trip ( 2 people/boat)
- Lunch at the local restaurant
- English speaking tour guide
Tour price excludes:
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program.
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- Personal expenses (Porter, Laundry, telephone fee, Optional Tour, etc.)
- If you agree to book, please email us how many people you are, all your fullnames, name of your hotel, room numbers, day of activities.