HOI AN COUNTRYSIDE TOUR
This tour is not for tourists on cruise ships
DURATION : 4 HOURS
Going by Car or Motorbike
Only one Tour but you experience 3 villages in Hoi an
Experience and intergrate into a real local farmer in Hoi An through some Farming activities : cultivating, growing, watering, picking up vegetable
Meet local people at small farming villages and enjoy welcome drink with tea and get to know about their daily life.
Riding on a water buffalo and learn how to keep balance on water buffalo as a local farmer ( water buffalo is very friendly and good listener, you can rub and take photos with him )
Riding on a Basket boat and learn how to row
Learn How to make clay products at Pottery village
Activities on the tour:
– Visit Thanh Ha pottery village,learn and practice how to make pottery product by using clay.
– Experiencing on water buffalo ride and taking photos of the rice filed and shrimp farm, fish farm..
– Visiting the Tra Que Vegetable village and join with local family to cultivate soil, carry seaweed to do organic gardening and plant, Water vegetable,
– Going to Cam thanh Village to row bamboo basket boat to explore water coconut Jungle where V.C Hiding during Viet nam – America war and catch crap & fishing, …
– Having a good opportunities to take photos of the real life of Hoi an people in countryside
Become a local farmer for the day on an immersive and interactive 4-hour activity and sightseeing tour of Hoi An. Join local villagers to work on farms, help employment issues and contribute to sustainable tourism projects
We pick you up at your hotel lobby in Hoi An ( in the morning at 8:00 a.m & 2:00 p.m in the afternoon). You will be taken to a quiet herb village on the edge of Hoi An, named after the sweetly scented vegetables grown there. Get a feeling for small farm life, where locals tend their vegetable gardens. meet the local family Then do some farming activities like cultivating, watering, growing and carrying seaweed. After that you ride on a water buffalo
Continue to Cam Thanh village. During the Vietnam War, the village acted as a shelter for locals and soliders hiding. on the Way you also can see rice field, corn field, a forest of water palm and shrimp and crab farms. Then, Taking a rest at a local family, enjoying welcome drink with local tea. Then row on a basket boat to visit water coconut Jungle, After that we go to Thanh Ha pottery village to learn and practice how to make tea cup or vase.. by using clay. then you can write down your name on product which you have made to be funny. For This tour . we focus on 3 villages outside of Hoi an : Tra que village, Cam Thanh Village, Thanh ha Village, One Tour and 3 villages. This tour is good for some customers who want to escape from noise and hassel of city centre. Finish and come back to your hotel and have a deeper understanding about rural life of Hoi an people
• Private Modern Car or Motorbike
• English speakingGuide
• All Entrance tickets, Bamboo Basket Boat Fee, Buffalo ride fee
• Farming activities at a local house