Sapa Trekking Tour 2Days/3Nights Daily Departure
Day 1: Hanoi – Overnight on the train to Sapa.
7:30pm. Leave Hanoi for Sapa by night train. Tour Guide & Car pick you up from hotel in Hanoi then transfer to Hanoi Railway Station. Take night train to Lao Cai. Overnight on the train.
Day 2: Ta Van- Giang Ta Chai- Homestay or Hotel in Sapa Town (B, L)
Arrive Lao Cai Railway Station. Pick up to Sapa town for check in (If room available). Having breakfast and start trekking down to Lao Chai village to visit the Black H’mong. Have a picnic lunch on the way then keep going along the valley to get to Ta Van village to visit the Dzay people live, which supposed to be the most friendly one in mountainous area. The next is Giang Ta Chai village of Red Dzao tribe where you will see the amazing scenery and beautiful waterfall. Home stay in local family or get back Sapa town stay overnight hotel in Sapa.
Day 3: Trekking to Cat Cat- Sin Chai Villages – Night Train to Hanoi. (B, L)
Have breakfast in the family/hotel then get back Sapa Town to discover Sapa market. After having lunch, then you trek down to Cat Cat and Sin Chai villages of Black H’mong tribe. Enjoy the waterfall in Cat Cat and the scenery along the way. In the afternoon, you come back Sapa, be ready for the night train back to Hanoi which departs about 7.30 pm. Overnight on the train. Overnight on the train
Arrive Hanoi at 5:00am of the next day Finish the unforgettable trip at Hanoi Railway station or extend the trip to Halong Bay Cruise or other places!
Tour Cost included:
- 1 night hotel accommodation on a twin-share basic with daily breakfast or homestay in local family in Village.
- 2 Nights stay overnight on Sapa Train (Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi)
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic.
- Transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up from your hotel.
- English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- All taxes & services charge.
Tour Cost Non Included:
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Pick up from train station to hotel in Hanoi when the trip finishes.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.