Taste of the night 55USD for 1 person on the back of our scooter
In this city of almost 10 million, you have plenty of ways to spend your time and money. There are so many amazing excursions, tours and places vying for your dollars, so it could be difficult to stray off the tourist-beaten path, but it are worthwhile. One of our most recommended tours is ‘Bike the Night ’
In Vietnam, the preferred mode of transportation for locals is a motorbike (which is ‘Xe Máy’ in Vietnamese). Some foreigners during their first days in this country shall not dare drive a motorcycle on the streets of Vietnam but that doesn’t mean they are not eager to get on the back of a bike.
We highly recommend that you book us for a night street food tour on motorbike. We shall dart through some pretty gnarly traffic as we made our way from one delectable food stall to another.
You shall definitely be weighing down the back of the bike more at the end of the evening than at the start!
- Departure: daily
- Duration: 4 hours
- Starting time: 18.00
- Finishing time: 22:00
- Transportation: Motorbike
- Meeting & Drop off point: at your hotel in the tourist center.
Why travel in Ho Chi Minh City on motorbike as a tourist?
- Some interesting places in downtown are inaccessible without a motorcycle
- Freedom of movement, stay where and how long you want
- Great adventure without too many tourists & really connect with a city, with a local by your side.
- It’s fresh, fast, cheap and a great way to crack into the local scene.
- On our bikes, you won’t just see the City from behind a bus window. We’re about stepping into the community, and understanding how you, as guests, can better connect with this place and our Vietnamese people. We’re about tasting, touching and smelling the city’s night life, about hearing the tales straight from the people who live there and about understanding this beautiful city in a whole new way.
- Taste delicious Vietnamese clean vendors just like the locals do — on the street. Try local specialties with influences from French and Chinese cuisine.
- Stroll through tight alleys and bustling atmosphere of Non-touristy city’s streets.
- Learn more about Vietnam’s unique food culture at night.
- All foods & drinks are included.
- Being shown around 5 main districts in HCMC by people who are doing serious, knowing the city quite well and last but not least, they are skillful experienced motor drivers and English fluent local guides.
Travelling is all about this, and why don’t you try to join us to source the best street eats from markets, food carts, street cafes and other hard-to-find-but-totally-worth-the-effort secret spots.?
Prices quoted are not applied for Vietnamese holidays. Exact quotation shall be confirmed at the time of booking.
Local English-speaking guides with full gasoline bikes, all food & drink items on tour, huge of fun and tons of smiles.
Items of a personal nature, travel insurance, additional food and drinks, tips / gratuities for local guides
If you would like to get a quote or you agree to book, please click on BOOK NOW and fill in the form your fullname, how many people you are, day of activities, name of your hotel, room number, what kind of food you don’t want to eat for lunch.