Hanoi Traditional Village and Pagoda Tour (Daily departure)
Pick up at the hotel in Hanoi and depart for Bat Trang Pottery Village, a famous ceramic producing village formed in 14th century.Visit the pottery showrooms and see how they mold the products. Then visit the Dong Ho Folk Painting Village where the skilful artisans have used natural materials to make wonderfully vibrant folk paintings.
Have lunch at a traditional Vietnamese restaurant.
Visit the But Thap Pagoda, the cradle of Buddhism in Vietnam, which charms visitors with its unique architecture and rich history.
Continue to visit the Van Phuc Silk Village and experience the process of making silk and conical hats. The silk of Van Phuc village is famous for making traditional textiles throughout Vietnam and overseas.
Return to your hotel in Hanoi. End of the Ha Noi Traditional Village One day tour.
|PRICE PER PERSON IN US$|
|2 PAX||3 – 4 PAX||5 – 7 PAX||8 – 10 PAX||11 – 15 PAX|
Tour Price Includes:
- A/c private car/van/minibus for pick up, transfer & sightseeing as per program.
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Lunch at the local restaurant
- Mineral water (1 bottle/PAX/day)
Tour Price Excludes:
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program.
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- Personal expenses (Porter, Laundry, telephone fee, Optional Tour, etc.)
- If you agree to book, please email us how many people you are, all your fullnames, name of your hotel, room numbers, day of activities.